If you want your kid to have a bright future, and then its always good to create an environment where your kid enjoy subjects like arts and craft.
If you incorporate arts and crafts into your child’s life, it can have a lot of benefits, such as improving motor and coordination skills, language development, creativity, decision making and critical thinking, and academic skills.
The idea behind each craft is to help your child hone in on developing their feelings, their thinking, and their coordination skills.
We strongly believe that your child should have a fun area so they can continuously enjoy arts and crafts, and in with that regards, we have come up with a list of artist or easel desk with storage that we believe can excite your child for years until they grow up.
Best Easel and Art Desk for Kids
Step2 Deluxe Art Master Kids Desk
The first on our artist desk is the Step2 Delux Art Master Kids Desk. This desk has a lot of storage room, and a lot of places for your kids coloring supplies.
The table has a dry erase writing surface area where you can easily wipe it clean. In addition, underneath is extra storage, helping your child stay organized and decluttered.
In addition, this artist desk has a push-button light that only request “AAA” batteries.
The desk also includes a chair for kids 3 years and up.
You may want Step2 Deluxe Kids Desk if…
- You need a lot of storage.
- You have a child who loves art or just getting them into art
- You have a child that’s ages 3 and up
- You want a really adjustable kids desk that has a lot of functioning features.
You might not want this easel desk for kids if…
- you have multiple kids who would fight over this desk.
- who doesn’t love arts and crafts
ALEX Toys Artist Studio Super Art Table with Paper Roll
This desk doesn’t have as much storage space as Step2 Delux, but it is a fun desk where your kids can express their creativity. This desk is perfect for multiple kids, where they can collaborate and enjoy having company.
The table is made of sturdy wood and durable plasic cups where you can keep your kids artist goods.
The surface of the table is chalboard so your child can draw, scirrlbe or make plans on it, and when they’re done, they can simply wash it away, and create new drawings.
With this purchase, comes with an 18-inch by 100-foot paper roll, child-safe paper cutter, bright yellow canvas storage bins and more!
This table is recommended for children 6 years of age and older.
You may want ALEX Toys Artist Studio Table if…
- you have more than one kid where they can collaborate and create amazing art.
- has a kids that are 6 years and up.
- doesn’t need too much storage space, but just want the table for creativity purposes.
You might not want this studio table if…
- you need a lot of storage room for your arts and crafts material.
- Really small space to keep this table and bench.
- You need a table with light
American Plastic Toy Creativity Desk and Easel
This table is another favorite from customers. This has a light attached to the table, and it comes with a chair.
Your kid has everything they need to start drawing!
The table is angles to give them maximum ergonomics, and it has storage for their drawings.
This table isn’t as sturdy as Step2, but for the price, it is decent enough to get your kid started in arts and crafts.
You might like American Plastic Toy Desk if…
- You’re on a budget.
- Looking to get a simple desk to get your kid started with arts and crafts
- Needs a decent amount of storage space.
You might not like this creativity desk and easel if…
- You’re looking for a sturdy and long lasting desk.
- Needs more options for art supplies.
- Needs more storage space.