In this article, we’ll be reviewing two Herman Miller chairs:
- Aeron Task Chair
- Embody Chair
These two products have been the best in the industry and have received recognition for not only producing the very comfortable and ergonomic chairs, but also being stylish and user friendly.
Herman Miller’s dedication to improving the quality of your chair, with extensive research and development, to optimize the best ergonomic feeling you’ll have when working long hours.
What you’ll discover below is that you can’t go wrong with purchasing a Herman Miller chair for your work or home office and the reviews below will show you why this is the case.
Amazing Customer Service
Whether you go with the Aeron Task Chair or the Embody Chair, you’ll be receiving amazing customer service with your purchase.
Herman Miller puts customer satisfaction and loyalty at the forefront of everything they do. They stand behind the quality of their products, and have many of their products covered by a 12-year warranty that includes parts and labor. In addition, their warranty covers the cost of service.
Service like this is hard to beat compared to other ergonomic chairs and companies.
Aeron Task Chair Review
The Aeron chair has been around since 1994, but have been remastered since. Herman Miller have learned a great deal about how to best support people in a variety of postures people adopt throughout the workday.
Two decades of data allows Herman Miller was able to use their technological advancements to enhance ergonomic and improve the health-positive design.
With the Aeron Task Chair, you won’t ever be worried about heat. Herman Miller has solved one of the biggest predicaments when prolonged sitting: the buildup of heat and humidity close to the body. The pellicle design on the task chair allows air, body heat, and water vapor to pass through the seat and backrest to help maintain even and comfortable skin temperatures.
How to adjust the Aeron Chair video
- Helps you stay cool with prolonged sitting.
- Adjustable back pad to help stabilize the sacrum and support the lumbar region.
- A tilt mechanism allows the chair to move with the body allowing a seamless experience of movement.
- The frame angle has been adjusted 1.8 degrees forward to better support the body in the upright position and across a wider range of postures.
Aeron task chair customer reviews
- Supports back very well, and is comfortable throughout the day.
- Very solid construction and assembly was easy.
- The arm rest can adjust in different positions.
- Great lumbar support and can be adjusted to your liking.
- The chair can accommodate taller and heavier individuals as well.
- There are a lot of different modifications to this chair, could take some time to get the perfect setup.
- The different setup can be costly and add up.
- Is an expensive chair.
Want to learn more about the Aeron Chair? Check out our full detailed review here.
Embody Chair Review
Interesting enough, Herman Miller has gathered more than 20 physicians and PhDs in the fields of biomechanics, vision, physical therapy, and ergonomics to contribute their expertise in guiding the development of this chair.
The result was astonishing, setting a new benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and support for healthy movement in ergonomic seating.
How to adjust the Embody Chair video
- The back support allows you to position the backrest in line with your spine’s natural curve, to achieve a neutral, balanced posture, adapting to your every movement.
- The chair’s material is aligned with four different supporting layers, designed for airflow, keeping you cool and comfortable.
- This chair isn’t just about function and form, but was designed with aesthetic in mind.
Embody chair customer reviews
- If you spend all day sitting, this can be the most comfortable chair.
- The chair is very adjustable, and can form to your body.
- Superior reclining ability.
- Very aesthetically pleasing, and can fit in a lot of modern and industrial environment.
- It can be very expensive.
- There can be a lack of padding for some people.
- The material can be very smooth on certain materials when sitting, and can cause you to slide.
- The arm rest is not that adjustable, only goes up and down, left and right.
Want to learn more about the Embody Chair? Check out our full detailed review here.