We know that Apple products are very expensive, and especially if you’re looking for an alternative to the Apple Magic Mouse, you can look no further. This article will go over some of the best mouse for MacBook Pro. We’ve reviewed some of the top mice from gaming capabilities to just an overall office use, that can pair well with your Apple MacBook laptops.
Best Mouse for MacBook Pro in 2019
Logitech MX Ergo Wireless
Best Ergonomic Design Mouse
- Adjustable mouse, from 0 degrees to 20 degrees for maximum ergonomic mouse comfort.
- Eight customizable buttons.
- USB or Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- Very smooth trackball.
- Can switch between two devices easily, ie: Macbook Pro and iMac devices.
Logitech MX Master 2S
Best Fast Scrolling Mouse
- Cross computer control up to three computers – Apple Mac and Winsow devices.
- Ability to copy-paste text, images, files from one device to the other.
- Premium Mac mouse for faster scrolling and precision sensor tracking.
Logitech MX Vertical
Best Mouse for Wrist Pain
- Advanced ergonomic design to help reduce wrist pain.
- Hyper-efficient tracking – 4000 DPI high precision sensor, requires less hand movement.
- Cross-computer control – ability to move files around to different devices
- Can connect up to three devices as well.
Best Mouse for Simple Use
- Very simple mouse use for the Macbook Pro.
- Hyperfast scrolling.
- USB and Bluetooth wireless connection
- Compact for travel use.
- Can use up to three devices for easy switching and two computeres for flow controle (moving files, images, and text).
Logitech G900 Chaos
Best Runner-Up Gaming Mouse
- Another great mouse for gamers.
- Ultra-fast lag free wired or wireless connection trusted by professional eSports gamers.
- Battery life up to 30 hours on a single charge
- RGB lighting to your style and can be adjusted up to 16.8 million colors, brightness, breathing light patterns.
- Fast, accurate, reliable click performance.
Best Premium Gaming Mouse
- Gaming mouse for premium Macbook Pro users.
- Personalize your mouse to have 256 center of gravity weight configurations
- 10 hours of gaming battery life from only 15 minutes of rapid charge.
- 8-zone RGB
- 7 programmable buttons for easy shortcuts
Mouse for Macbook Pro Buying Guide
When it comes to looking for the right mouse, we’ve gone through some of the frequently asked questions and came up with a list of why these were on the top of the list best mouse for your MacBook pro.
When looking to buy a mouse for your pro, you’ll want to find something that is ergonomic and feels right when you’re moving your mouse. Most mice are already ergonomic to some degree, but there are some that are very comfortable that if you choose the right mouse, you’ll never look to buying another one.
The best ergonomic mouse for your MacBook Pro is the one that sits comfortably right under the palm of your hands.
Consider looking into a vertical mouse, where it could sometimes be more comfortable when your wrist is a little turned. Another great option is one with a mouse wheel, this prevents your wrist from moving too much where it could cause pain in the future.
Some users would want a beautifully designed mouse to pair with their MacBook. However, you’ll want to consider ergonomics first over design. When searching for the best mouse for Apple MacBooks, we’ve already considered a design which you might like.
Some of these mice are perfect for gaming as well.
The mice on our list have multiple buttons that can give open up a lot of features for your laptop. Although the Apple mouse has unique features to only Apple products, you’ll have these features on the trackpad already. But, these mice can give you additional functionalities that you wouldn’t have thought of.
Some of the mice can be expensive because of the features they offer, others are budget-friendly, which gives you more of a basic mouse. Our list consists of a wide range of different priced mice. We’ve added only ones that can be affordable and best rated.