Well Desk Adjustable Standing Desk Riser Review
Well Desk does a great job with how they’ve marketed this desk, with the new and improved design of the Baltic Birch wood opposed to the very generic cold looking black and metal adjustable desks you see all over. It’s refreshing to see a product that not only provides the benefits of a standing desk, but also a unique piece of equipment that adds a bit more style to an office space.
The desk unit is unlike any other, it’s not poorly constructed, it’s made with real wood, not particle board, and it’s very simple to put together, tool free! They’ve gone out of their way to make sure that the product is high quality and unique, their best selling feature! I’ve tried other standing desks in the past and nothing compares to this unit, simply because of how minimalist ad design forward it is, while also making me be conscious about my health through a long day of work.
Effective Stability With Birch Plywood
It’s extremely rare to see an adjustable standing desk made out of real wood these days. This product was a nice surprise to see on the market because of it’s design features. Not only does the aesthetics stand out, but also the extra stability because it isn’t a unit that comes in several different pieces. It’s a solid piece of office equipment that will make a difference that’s unbeatable.
Easy Adjustable Levels For Monitor & Keyboard
Unlike most adjustable desks which will usually have the two levels for your monitor and keyboard already build in, the Well Desk adjustable standing desk allows you to slide out the keyboard tray and monitor levels to be adjusted for your preference. Well Desk has said that this desk works ideally for those 5’3” to 6’1”, because of these simple feature of adjustments that are able to be made. While the adjustments might not fit every height, they do allow a much easier navigation of the unit. Instead of messing with cranks, electronics, or screws to change the levels of the monitor and keyboard, you can just slide the board to where you are most comfortable.
What people have to say
Many people love this product because of how unique it is and the statement it creates in their home or work office. It’s so exciting to see new and improved visions of adjustable desks so there can be something for everyone. I would have to agree with them, since this addition to my workspace has made me more comfortable and enjoy my work schedule more than before.
Company Guarantee and Return Policy
Well Desk has provided a customer care promise, they offer a complete customer satisfaction with each purchase, if you aren’t happy with your Well Desk product, they will replace or refund your order if you just contact them directly.
Unlike other standing desk attachments, it’s easy to see how this product stands out from the rest immediately. The well crafted and ergonomic style of this desk converter brings new life into the office because of modern look and overall capability that is unmatched by its competitors.
- The design of the product looks extremely better than the regular metal and steel adjustable desk attachments, it stands out and fits with my office decor seamlessly.
- Extremely easy to assemble, even without guided instructions, it’s very self explanatory to put together within minutes out of the box.
- Luckily I’m the correct height to use this equipment and it feels very comfortable to use throughout the day while working.
- Doesn’t shake or wobble when being used even when typing throughout the day on the keyboard.
- The desk is a bit more clunky compared to other more ergonomic desk attachments, while this isn’t an issue with me, I could see how it would get in the way if you wanted to move it easily.
- Not the highest quality, I have noticed that some of the spots on the desk seem chipped or filled in with a different material, luckily it isn’t extremely noticeable, but it shouldn’t be a factor at all.
- If you don’t have a mat beneath the unit and you’re using this equipment on a smooth desk top, I’ve noticed that it does slide around quite a bit which is worrisome with expensive tech on the unit.